Where are the best Philippines honeymoon destinations ?
Checking out where to go for your honeymoon should not be overlooked. There are a lot of places you can consider and select from. Because of the many island beaches in the country, there are numerous and truly delightful destinations for your much-awaited wedding and honeymoon. There’s no worry about hotels and accommodations as these places range from topnotch resorts, to hotels, beaches, exclusive clubs and resort hotels.
Here’s Facebook top-ranking honeymoon destinations for 2014 in the Philippines.
The best of all the Philippines honeymoon spots can be found in the province of Palawan.
It has really a lot to offer in terms of romantic, lovely and exquisitely beautiful honeymoon spots such as El Nido and Coron island beach resorts.
- Mangenhuey Island Hotel owned by An American-Spanish couple is also part of Palawan but offers more privacy, upper class accommodations and an impeccable service.
- Dos Palmas Island Resort and Spa has always been a recommended honeymoon place with its tighter security.
- Amanpulo is a secluded place but with beautiful scenery and is a romantic hideaway perfect for honeymooners.
The island province of Cebu has also a lot to offer with its beauty and high level of hospitality such that it remains the most frequented travel destination in the Philippines.
- What could be more romantic than whale shark-watching in Oslob, a romantic getaway including a romantic cruise in Mactan Island, or a perfect vacation in Maribago Bluewater beach resort also in Mactan but complete with spa, beach front cottages and a lot of adventurous activities for honeymooners.
- A more private place for honeymooners is the Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort in which you can have an island of your own with complete amenities.
Your Best Honeymoon Vacation!
Among the many island beaches in the Philippines honeymoon destinations are Palawan, Cebu, Boracay, Bataan and Batangas. Where did you and your spouse spend your honeymoon? Which island beach did you visit? What tips do you have for honeymooners planning to travel to Philippines? Do you have a great story to tell and photos to share? We’re excited to hear from you!